CLASSES for ADULTS
CLASSES for KIDS
- Learn to Fold Paper Cranes + Crane-Folding Party | Thurs. July 28th
- Book Signing with author Deborah Skinner in the Gallery: Sat. June 11th
- FILM SCREENING: The Chicken Farmer | Friday, May 27th
- “Letting Go of Shame” Journaling Group | in conjunction with Turning Points Network
- Volunteers Needed! to fold 1000 Paper Cranes for an exhibit in partnership with Turning Points Network
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Sign up for the LAC e-mail newsletter to hear all about upcoming Arts Center exhibits, performances and events.
Like Us on Facebook
Enter the Winter Carnival Photo Contest
***UPDATE: The Library Arts Center is proceeding with the Winter Carnival Photo Contest on Saturday, as scheduled. Photos may be dropped off until 12 noon on Sat. 2/9. Give us your best shot for the WINTER CARNIVAL PHOTO CONTEST at the Library Arts Center Theme: “Your Best Show-Stopping Shot” in keeping with the Winter Carnival theme: Las Vegas Calling all Photographers! Amateur & Professional Enter your photos—old or new, framed or unframed Please limit your submissions to TWO photos per person. Drop off your photos Sat. Feb. 2, (10am-2pm) the week of Feb. 5-8th, Tues-Friday. (11am-4pm) or Sat. Feb. 11th (10am-12noon) with the registration form. Registration forms may be found by clicking here: Photo Contest Entry Form 2013, or at the Library Arts Center. Judging will take place on Saturday, Feb. 9th at noon and winners will be announced at 1pm. Drop off photos at the Library Arts Center: 58 N. Main Street, Newport Questions? Call the Library Arts Center at 603.863.3040.