We could not do what we do without our members! Families, artists, patrons and businesses from Newport and the surrounding area have all become members of the Library Arts Center.
Your gift provides support that enables us to keep our class tuition costs low, provide many local artists opportunities to exhibit and sell their work, create special arts initiatives (like the Peeps Diorama Contest & the annual Photography Contest) to involve the whole community, to operate the gallery without an admission fee, and to provide numerous exemplary performances at no cost to our patrons.
- advance notice of exhibits, artists’ receptions, and classes
- a 10% discount on all studio classes & workshops (for member and his/her immediate family)
- A discounted entry fee for artists for the annual Juried Regional Competition
- Receipt of exhibition show cards and semi-annual newsletters
- A lasting investment in all the Arts Center has to offer
- An invitation to the “members only” Gallery of Gifts Preview Party
BECOME A MEMBER or RENEW TODAY!
Join online using PayPal Now *(Payments may be made through PayPal, even if you are not a PayPal member):
See the 2015/16 Annual Membership Appeal Letter from director Kate N. Luppold.
Unsure of your membership status from LAST YEAR? Click here for an up-to-date list of our 2014-2015 members.
As the Library Arts Center is a 501c3 organization, your membership donation is tax deductible. For more information please call or email the Library Arts Center:
Membership contributions may be made by sending a check payable to the Library Arts Center to: 58 N. Main St. Newport, NH 03773 Please put “membership” in the memo of your check to help us track your donation. Thank you for partnering with us to promote the arts in our region!