We are hopeful for a 2021 Fair! Details coming soon.
Apple Pie Crafts Fair | Hopeful in 2021!In a record-breaking year, the Fair sold out of booths in just a matter of weeks in 2020.
We have been receiving lots of calls from crafters wondering about whether or not we will be holding the Apple Pie Crafts Fair this summer. While we are so hopeful this will happen, a final determination has not yet been made by our board of directors. Know that if you are a crafter who has participated in the Fair in the last several years, we will be sending out an email with details soon, and you will be the first to know if we open registration for the 2021 Fair. Thank you for your patience!
Want to be sure you are the first to know about registration for the 2021 Apple Pie Crafts Fair? Join our vendor email list! Click the link to sign up.
The Apple Pie Crafts Fair is proudly presented by the the Library Arts Center Gallery & Studio–a non-profit community arts organization in the heart of downtown Newport, New Hampshire. Proceeds from Fair booth sales & the pie sale benefit the Arts Center’s exhibits & programs.
INTERESTED CRAFTERS for 2021:
* Please see this page for information about the 2021 Fair as soon as registration is announced in early 2021.
* HANDMADE ONLY *
We work hard to keep the Apple Pie Crafts Fair a true “Craft” Fair, therefore, we only feature HANDMADE crafts. No MLMs or non-handmade items.
Items for sale must be:
- 1) HANDMADE
- 2) HANDMADE LOCALLY – We consider “local” to mean made by someone who resides in NH or VT, or someone who has ties to our local region (for instance, someone who lives in Sunapee during the summer, or someone who grew up in Newport, etc.) If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- 3) HANDMADE BY YOU – You may NOT re-sell handmade items that were created by someone else, or handmade items that were created by artisans overseas (such as jewelry, handbags, etc.)
- If your items for sale do not meet all of these criteria, then you need not apply.
- If you have a question about our criteria for handmade items, and to see if your items would qualify, please don’t hesitate to call us at 603-863-3040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are offering several different sizes for booth spaces. Please see the map of the Common to note the distinction. (note: fee is for space only and does not include tables, chairs, etc.)
2021 BOOTH SPACE OPTIONS:
*Registration will open in March/April of 2021 if we are able to host the Fair for 2021.
10’x10′ Booth Space on Common Interior (Smaller Booth/NO ELECTRIC available for booths of this size)
15’x15′ Booth Space on the Common Perimeter
Food Vendor Booth
*Food vendor booths that require electricity will be placed in a 10×10 booth in the food court at the gazebo end of the Common. The remaining food vendors will be placed according to the committee’s discretion.
To see the map of the Common with the distinction between the two booth types, see the link below.